Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cryosauna's and Ski Bum's

So, Scott changed the password on me so I haven't been able to get on here in a while. I ran for 10 minutes on the mill yesterday and it felt okay, but then all of today it hurt pretty bad. Developed a theory that I may have had a stress fracture since the spring when I was injured in the exact same spot and it never fully healed and its been fractured ever since. Anyways, I think the next step is to get some hyperbaric chambers for my legs or a Cryosauna, just like Ritz.

On another note, the sickest time of year is coming around, Christmas and ski season. If I wasn't a runner, and wanting to pursue it after highschool, I would without question abandon University and become a ski bum. Be that guy that moves to Whistler or the Alps, work as a ski patrol and go heli-skiing all day. You don't get paid anything but money is overrated anyways. Just watch this video and tell me you can't love it.

a. noble

No comments:

Post a Comment