Monday, December 6, 2010

Return of the Jedi

Today was my first day back on the dreaded elliptical. I started off nice and easy but I could feel something weird moving on my stomach. It took a couple quick peeks and some deductive reasoning to come to the conclusion that it was my rolls of fat, gently lolling up and down my stomach. Not a good sign. Oh well, I just sighed and then kept on for another 45 easy minutes. Didn't feel good at all and my feet hurt like a bitch, but I'm going to go at it for a while and see how it goes.

Also, my doctor has still failed to call me with my results, and it's 3 days after he said he would call. I've come to the conclusion that he has obtained my x-rays but doesn't quite have the qualifications to understand them and so is going to not call me and pretend like he hasn't got them yet. I'll be calling him tomorrow regardless.

Another thing I'm working on right now is the P-K documentary. It's a huge project because we've got hours and hours of video and some of it has to be converted. If I can't finish it by Christmas for a little present for everyone then i'll try and get it done before school resumes. That's all for now.

a. noble

No comments:

Post a Comment