Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Exam Time

Life isn't very interesting these days. Except for the fact that it is! It's all sports talk in the Donald household since my cousin Eric moved in. He's a sports reporter here in Ottawa now. 1310 News, check it out; it's good stuff. So with the addition of my new brother, the house is a little more up and about right around exam week. That's not such a bad thing though, considering I can't concentrate on studying anyway. I think there's enough 1310 chapstick around here to keep me distracted till february. "It's on everbody's lips", so clever. So classic.

Whenever I go on facebook or youtube these days I always feel rebellious because I should be studying. But you know me, I live life on the edge, I guess I get some kinda sick thrill outa coming on the computer during exam time. But who doesn't? It's just one of those things. My opinion of this video is that it's funny. So if you would like to trust my judgement, you can watch it. If not, that's cool.

S-Dawg

No comments:

Post a Comment