Thursday, January 6, 2011

Running Angst

"Mom, my back hurts. And my toe was bothering me on the walk to school."
"I think you're just saying all this stuff so you don't have to go back to track, Scott. You secretly don't like running."
"Thanks mom."

So whatever, I'm struggling with some injuries, aches, pains, just whatever. This is my revitilization stage of the year. I like to think of myself as a tadpole turning into a frog; I'm ugly right now and have to focus on getting better looking, but once I'm good looking I'll be all up in your face, croaking and stuff. No that doesn't make sense. I'm like a phone without caller ID; you won't know who I am till you pick up the phone and race me.

Whatever.

I'm sure everone's experienced a situation like this, right? Maybe today's just not my day.

ttyl friends, Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment