Friday, February 18, 2011

Technology

It's 5 in the afternoon and I'm sitting here on the beach in Florida (no big dealio) thinking what this wonderful life would be without techno and its impacts on us. Techno, meaning music technology.

If techno didn't exist, I wouldn't be sitting here thousands of miles away writing this blog post for you. If techno didn't exist, I wouldn't be able to listen to Drake belt out his so called 'rap' while running through the sand. If techno didn't exist, my aunt wouldn't be able to lie down and read her books on a kindle. If techno didn't exist, I wouldn't be growing this sick beard while on vacation. Oh wait, that would still be happening. Bazinga!

If techno didn't exist, I wouldn't be able to link all these sweet vids to a bunch of words.

Moisture in the essence of wetness, and wetness is the essence of beauty.
lots of love, Scotty

2 comments:

  1. Techno is indeed awesome (: And I shall agree with your choice of food of the week too. Heh, which Florida beach were you lying on at the moment?

    ReplyDelete