Saturday, March 12, 2011

A little of everything

So I got home from track at like 12 today, only to find that I was going to be a main component in the building of a bed in our new guest room. No eating. Build now. It wasn't a difficult process, because ikea makes it easy, but it took about an hour of my time.

What do I smell when I come back downstairs? Raison toast. I was already planning out how I would spread the butter over my first piece when my mom stated, "Oh I ate the last two pieces."

Oh.
You did.
"That's cool I was just gonna have cereal."

March break is off to a great start and workouts are going well. Tonight I'm going water running with Adam. It's his birthday so I might have to let him beat me. Haha just kidding that'd be stupid. I'm a winner.

Over the years I've kinda told myself before every race to not go out too hard; to pace myself. As I conclude this post, I would just like to let everyone know that this is how you do that. Even in an 800.

Skawt

No comments:

Post a Comment