Sunday, April 3, 2011

April

I've been running so much that my watch battery died. I know; insane. I gotta go get a new one.

Kidding. If you believed that than you're weird cause watches run 24/7... they have to tell time. Running has nothing to do with the battery. Plus, why would I get a whole new watch when I can just get an 8 dollar battery? Sweet deal, that's what I call a BONUS.

Running's going well, I feel light on my feet and I've been working a bit more on my speed. I get my braces off on Tuesday so hopefully that'll trim down on some un-needed weight.

April at a glance
April 19th Hybernation Meet, running the 1500 and 4x300 relay. Asphalt surface, gonna have to find some flats.
April 28th uOttawa Invitational, hopefully there's a 3k. Come race me.

That's all I have to say for now I guess.
Stay flyyy,
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment