Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Food Rules

Over the past year or two I've been concentrating on what I eat in order to stay in the best shape possible. Aside from the occasional bag of chips that gets shovelled into my mouth, I like to keep it simple and just eat what my parents make me. I've assembled a few food rules to show you guys. Just cause. Your choice if ya wanna follow 'em.

Eating what stands on one leg (mushrooms, plants) is better than eating what stands on two legs (chickens, humans), which is better than eating what stands on four legs (cows, chairs, pigs). Hopefully humans and chairs are a no-brainer.

If it's called by the same name in every language, it's not food. For example: Pringles, Big Mac, Cheetos.

Shop around the outside of the grocery store. That's where the girls are. Nah I'm just joshin', that's where all the fresh foods are kept, as opposed to all the processed foods which are piled in the middle. But seriously, girls don't like the aisles, trust me.

Don't eat foods that are advertised on tv. All the big companies can afford to advertise; they're the ones that are able to persuade you to eat what they want you to eat.

Avoid all foods that say "low-fat" or "nonfat". When fat is taken out of the picture, sugar is added to make up for the loss of flavour. That's right, drop your low-fat yogurt and go back to eating the normal stuff cause it's just as good, if not, better for you.

I'm here for you. Now you can eat well, my friends. Some interesting posts are coming up soon with all the relevant track shenanigans.
Love, Scott Donald

No comments:

Post a Comment