Thursday, August 25, 2011

Life x2

As the summer comes to a close, the cross country season comes to a fresh new start. The speed workouts are quickly replaced with more aerobic-styled tempo workouts, and the running stores begin to sell gloves and hats for our cold little fingers and heads. Track is over so recording times is now pointless, but recording time between runners becomes more important.

I'm makin' sure everyone knows what to expect from me this year. No more mister nice guy. Some may say my only claim to fame is a 6th place finish at ofsaa two years ago. Others may say I'm a very handsome young man. I believe both of those statements. All I can say is that my life is pretty plain.



Oh and watch Modern Family.. that's a good show.

Keep your stick on the ice.
DsOcNoAtLtD

1 comment: