Saturday, August 13, 2011

Life

As I sit in my basement eating a container full of juicy strawberries and watching the Discovery Channel, I'm also thinking about the meaning of life. In my opinion, life is something to be enjoyed at every moment. Every moment should be what you want it to be. Sometimes though, we do the things we have to so that we can do the things we want to.

You have to empty the dishwasher so that your mother is happy and she lets you go out later that night. You have to do your homework in order to pass the courses that will, in time, get you a job. You have to be nice to people so that they're nice to you. I know.. it's hard.

Most of all, I think life is everything you think it is. And music helps to show that. Without music, life would not be what it is today. No matter how short the song may be.


S.D.

1 comment: