Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I wish I was a little bit taller

As you can see, a lot of my posts have songs linked from youtube that I like. Unless you're blind, then in that case you probly can't see the songs. I mean, you're probly not chillin' on the computer surfing the internet if you're blind. Just sayin'.

It's my blog so I'm gonna do whatever I want, if y'all have a problem please let me know. If not, I hope you enjoy the music that I put here.

I know this is supposed to be more of a running blog too, so I'll start by saying that training is going well. My first cross country meet is at Mooney's Bay next Friday, so watch for the kid in the purple and gold*. If you're not there to watch, I should have a recap apr├Ęs la race.

*although this is also one of my school colours, it will also be the colour of the medal I'll be wearing later that day. Get on my level.

One big issue some runners seem to face is height (or lack there of). Imagine if I was like.. 3 inches taller. Imagine how much of a difference it would make when I run. Imagine the length of my stride. I know my brother (http://www.iandonald.blogspot.com/) had the same problem as me and was always towered over by 6-foot tall men with extraordinary kicks.

I wish..
ScottyDon

No comments:

Post a Comment